Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,609TL (Rp 9,188,697) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (43 minutes ago)