Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,282TL (Rp 8,605,731) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)