Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.955 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 231% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,804TL (€13,605) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)