Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,633TL (€1,678) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)