Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.351 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,333TL (992 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)