Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,447TL (﷼ 96,416,127) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)