Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10466 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,428TL (32,755 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)