Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05967 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,454TL (руб 124,917) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)