Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06683 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,916TL (руб 43,637) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)