Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,443TL (₨99,464) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)