Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,926TL (₨52,880) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)