Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,658TL (₨66,188) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)