Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.076 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,138TL ($770) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)