Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,993TL ($1,300) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)