Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,957TL ($777) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)