Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL ($1,059) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (39 minutes ago)