Cost of living comparison between Machala, Ecuador and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,528TL ($1,295) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)