Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,631TL (R$ 5,691) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)