Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,382TL (R$ 2,873) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)