Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (R$ 2,770) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (31 minutes ago)