Cost of living in Macao compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43646 TRY / MOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 105% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,516TL (10,346 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)