Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,505TL (€1,269) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)