Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12018 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,606TL (21,680₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)