Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13773 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,930TL (21,273₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)