Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18011 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (14,870₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)