Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20237 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 501TL (E£ 2,475) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)