Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35096 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 18,015TL (E£ 51,331) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)