Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13454 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,862TL (21,269₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)