Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37335 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,960TL (5,251 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)