Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38077 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 33% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,011TL (5,283 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)