Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38215 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,445TL (3,782 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)