Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,928TL (元10,002) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)