Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (元4,492) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)