Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,659TL (元10,762) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)