Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,647TL (元5,149) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)