Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47612 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,857TL (10,201 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)