Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 248% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,628TL (132,985 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)