Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41035 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 240% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,942TL (124,145 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)