Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40440 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 235% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,462TL (82,745 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (35 minutes ago)