Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41158 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 241% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,142TL (124,258 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (37 minutes ago)