Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.573 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 399% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,410TL (CHF 17,465) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)