Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,691TL (₨39,076) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)