Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,922TL (₨53,280) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (32 minutes ago)