Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,955TL (₨49,573) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)