Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07459 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,848TL (₨64,993) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)