Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05953 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,104TL (₨52,151) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)