Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (₨48,933) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (34 minutes ago)