Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07003 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,857TL (Php69,361) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)