Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,810TL (Php55,766) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)