Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09060 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (Php31,003) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (34 minutes ago)