Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (2,092,436 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)