Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,271TL (2,014,174 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)