Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00385 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,185TL (14,077,743 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)