Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,351TL (13,643,082 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)