Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 293% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,150TL (17,862,890 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)