Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,226TL (1,706,098 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)