Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,301TL (5,738 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (44 minutes ago)