Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,435TL (27,688 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (37 minutes ago)