Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,725TL (€1,090) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)