Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 189% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,551TL (€9,521) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)