Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02009 TRY / AOA *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 178% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,121TL (304,704 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)