Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02139 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 418% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 554,156TL (25,908,016 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)