Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 361% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,142TL (475,954 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)