Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02281 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 446% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 512,162TL (22,452,633 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)