Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 424% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 409,689TL (18,911,820 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)