Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,599TL (Mex$ 13,048) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)