Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19463 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (Mex$ 14,261) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)