Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16670 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,103TL (Mex$ 24,616) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)