Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,079TL (Mex$ 29,180) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)