Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16571 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (Mex$ 26,898) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)