Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,055TL (R$ 5,815) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)