Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,525TL (R$ 3,587) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)