Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,533TL (529,311 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)