Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (480,289 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)