Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,296TL ($1,760) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)