Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,060TL ($834) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (42 minutes ago)