Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (€878) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)