Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 177% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,976TL (€11,991) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)