Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,389TL (€2,193) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)