Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,437TL (€5,277) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)