Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,245TL (€1,867) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)