Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (3,306 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)