Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,205TL (2,459 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (35 minutes ago)