Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02140 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 428% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,263TL (1,554,249 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)