Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02189 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 441% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,516TL (617,434 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (44 minutes ago)