Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,729TL (€2,911) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)