Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,482TL (€829) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)