Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 172% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,875TL (€10,702) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)