Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38173 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,717TL (43,793 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)