Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47664 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (5,685 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)