Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.762 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,615TL (£9,200) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)