Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,104TL (€5,297) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (about 3 hours ago)