Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,300TL (€1,130) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)