Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (€812) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)