Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,340TL (€1,699) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)