Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06615 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (руб 42,977) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (43 minutes ago)