Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07114 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,629TL (Php51,012) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)