Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07003 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,816TL (Php111,620) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)