Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (元5,084) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)