Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,617TL (元4,384) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)