Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,860TL (₡ 4,063,145) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)