Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (₡ 492,236) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)