Cost of living in Limoges, France vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,369TL (€3,031) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)