Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,273TL (€985) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)