Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,897TL (€10,403) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)