Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 210% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,415TL (€12,417) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)