Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 208% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,835TL (1,918,339 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)