Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,550TL (€11,086) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (23 minutes ago)