Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 182% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,413TL (€6,107) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)