Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,235TL (€770) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (42 minutes ago)