Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,332TL (S/. 29,024) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)