Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,171TL (S/. 15,913) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)