Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,392TL (3,854,147 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)