Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00731 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,175TL (2,485,167 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)