Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00548 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,924TL (533,738 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)