Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00496 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,378TL (4,515,242 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)