Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00491 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,595TL (936,065 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)