Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,368TL (5,516元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)