Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.913 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,622TL (元5,060) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)